NO, NO, I don't mean her! That's our spanking new Director of Public Prosecutions, Ms. Alison Saunders, who is determined to support the 'Sisterhood' in their campaign to lock up any male accused of rape and to offer endless cups of tea and biscuits to any lying slag who claims to have been raped! You may read my reports here and here.
No, the subject of this post is Ms. Lisa-Jayne Samuels who is indeed a big, fat, lying slag, according to The Daily Mail report which they summarise, thus:
- Terry Brown accused of rape after Lisa-Jayne Samuels made false claim
- Mr Brown spent more than a year on bail until Samuels admitted lying
- He was attacked by a vigilante mob and his home was targeted with graffiti
- Mr Brown and his partner, then pregnant, were confronted by gang in street
- His partner Tracey Choularton fled and fell, and later miscarried their child
- Mr Brown said he has felt like a prisoner and was forced to flee Basildon
- Samuels was jailed for 20 months for perverting the course of justice
But still, if matters were conducted under the new guidelines introduced by Ms. Saunders, then Ms. Samuels will have been treated with all due care and consideration. On the other hand, the totally innocent Mr. Terry Brown, presumed guilty because 'wimmin' never lie about rape, was shat on from a great height with all the straining weight of our legal system.
File under: You couldn't make it up!